Earning enough money to live the life you want to lead can be a constant challenge and this can be even more difficult if you don’t have the right mindset. Negative thoughts about money can hold you back from taking that next step or even just temporarily forgetting what you’re trying to achieve.
Money affirmations can be a great tool to help reinforce your wants and goals with positive statements helping to create an abundance mindset. Then combining these positive affirmations with clear goals and strategies is key to improving your financial situation.
This is why in this post I’ll give you a list of 30 money affirmations that work fast and how to use them in the best way to achieve financial success.
Do Affirmations Work For Money?
Yes, affirmations work for money. They can help you remove any limiting beliefs that you have about money and replace them with positive thoughts that you can get and deserve more money.
This is why a lot of the affirmations are in the present tense like you have already achieved them to help reprogram your subconscious mind so that they aren’t a barrier and you believe it is possible.
There are many millionaires and even billionaires that believe in the power of affirmations such as Oprah Winfrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay-Z and Conor McGregor to name a few and they’ve done some quite spectacular things in their lives.
List of Powerful Money Affirmations
Here’s a list of some of the best money affirmations. I also go into more detail on how to use them and how to combine them with goals and a strategy to really ensure they work fast.
- I deserve to be wealthy
- I welcome large sums of money into my life
- I live a life of financial freedom and abundance
- I have a net worth that I am proud of and deserve
- I am worthy of a wealthy life
- Money creates a positive impact in my life and comes to me easily
- I have plenty of money to lead the life I want and deserve
- I have more money and wealth than in my wildest dreams
- I am worthy of the wealth I am about to earn and receive
- I am going to achieve financial independence
- I am a powerful money magnet and deserve the good things in my life
- I am grateful for all of the financial abundance in my life
- I attract great opportunities that lead to success in all areas of my life
- Money comes to me in unexpected ways
- My hard work will lead to financial success and an abundant future
- Money comes to me naturally and I deserve this good fortune
- I enjoy making money
- I use the money I earn to build a better life and help others around me
- I earn money even whilst I sleep
- I have all the money I need to live the life I want to lead
- I am financially independent and there is no limit to my potential
- My net worth is always increasing
- Money allows me to move a life of freedom and abundance
- My actions create value that provides financial abundance in my life
- I see wealth and abundance all around me and welcome it into my life
- I earn a lot of money and I am thankful for what I have
- I am able to handle massive success and wealth
I know there are only 27 here, however, there are another 3 below with a slight difference.
Law of Attraction Money Affirmations – More Specific
To really help hardness the power of the law of attraction, having affirmations that are really specific can help you more effectively visualise your wants and goals.
These are my favourite money affirmations as they are more personalised and align more closely with your goals, although it is great to combine these with some of the short concise ones I’ve listed above. Here are some examples of more specific money affirmations.
- I enjoy earning 10,000 per month at my dream job where I help people on a daily basis and give my family a great standard of life
- I own a home in the county worth over a million with a long sweeping driveway and have regular parties with family and friends
- I travel with my family at least twice a year going to amazing places all over the world and never worry about money as I easily earn enough to make it possible
How Many Money Affirmations Do You Need?
The number of money affirmations you need to use can vary for everyone. Some people swear by having over 30 across various areas of their lives including financial affirmations, health affirmations and mindset affirmations like gratitude.
However, other people try to restrict them to the minimum number they can, such as choosing the 3 money affirmations that really resonate with them. I am also in support of this approach to limit the number of affirmations as it has a number of benefits such as taking less time to regularly repeat and also being able to focus on the few to have the best positive impact.
The key isn’t the number of affirmations but when you say your affirmations you need to believe and embody them as much as you can so that you can harness their power of removing limiting beliefs.
Remember that you can constantly change your affirmations to whatever feels suitable for you. If one of the affirmations is no longer resonating like it used to, change it to something better.
How Often To Repeat The Money Affirmations?
As a minimum, you need to repeat the money affirmations on a daily basis. Positive affirmations can be a powerful tool to tap into your subconscious mind helping to create positive thoughts that will move you towards your wants and goals, although they only work if you remember what they are.
Only repeating them weekly won’t allow them to stay in your mind and you’ll most likely forget about what you’re trying to achieve. This is why having a shorter list of positive money affirmations can help as it reduces the time investment needed to run through them and will help you continue for the long term.
One method that’s recently started to gain popularity is the 3-6-9 method for affirmations which is where you repeat them:
- 3 times in the morning
- 6 times in the afternoon
- 9 times at night
In my view, this is quite a time-intensive method, especially if you have quite a few affirmations, however, I hope this helps to reinforce the point that ideally you should be saying them as regularly as you can to help tap into your subconscious mind and keep your focus on what you want to achieve.
One method that I’ve found very useful is to record your money affirmations as a soundtrack and save it to your phone. Whenever you get a spare few minutes you can then listen to them and as most people carry their phone with them at all times, it is a really convenient way to have your affirmations with you at all times.
However, the downside of recording a soundtrack is that it’s harder to change them if one no longer provides the impact that it once did and you want to change them. Utilising the notes on your phone can also be equally as useful and allow you to easily swap them out but still carry them with you at all times.
Some people also prefer just writing them down on a piece of paper to repeat them in the morning and just before or even just in front of a mirror.
Set Financial Goals – Create A Target
One of my favourite quotes is that “a goal without a plan is just a wish”, and this is definitely true when it comes to affirmations. In order to get your money affirmations to work fast, you need to combine them with a plan so the affirmations can work as a driving force to achieve your goals.
Money isn’t just going to appear in your bank account or your expenses aren’t just going to reduce by themselves. You need to actively come up with a goal and then work out the plan needed to achieve that goal.
You can then harness the power of money affirmations to remind yourself what you’re aiming to achieve to help you stay on track to do the work that’s needed day after day to achieve your goals.
When setting goals, you may have heard of setting SMART goals. This is key to ensuring you know whether you’re on the right track as you can measure your progress, which is also great for motivation when.
- S – Specific
- M – Measurable
- A – Achievable
- R – Realistic
- T – Timebound
Here are some quick examples of some financial goals to get you started, however the more specific you can make them to something that you want, whether that’s a certain savings target or annual salary.
- Save 25% of income for the next year
- Save 500 a month for 12 months to help pay for a new car
- Get a job earning 50,000 before the end of the year
Setting A Strategy & Plan To Achieve Your Goals
Now you have created some goals and have money affirmations to help increase your motivation and focus, next you need to work out the plan of how to get there.
You can think of these as smaller goals or the objectives you need to complete to lead towards the bigger goal.
For example, if your goal is to save 25% of your income for the next year and say you’re currently not saving anything, you need to work out a plan of how you’re going to achieve it which could involve the list below.
- Download a budgeting app and load in your historic expenses for the past 6 to 12 months
- Review your expenses on at least a monthly basis and reduce costs to save at least 15%, ideally 25% of your monthly expenses by cutting back on some spending categories
- Transfer savings to a separate bank account or investment account
- Review ways to increase income to cover the savings gap to 25%
- Work towards a pay raise or get a new job earning more money – repeat steps 2 to 5
As you can see, one goal might be broken down into multiple steps, which also helps it to become a lot more manageable as you know what to do next. Then when you combine these with your money affirmations, it will help you know where you channel your motivation and focus.
Some of these objectives may overlap with other goals if they do that’s great as you can see it’s an important step and you may want to prioritise that one if possible.
Changing Old Money Mantras To Improve Your Mindset
There are a lot of sayings about money that have been passed down through the generations and for many people contribute to their negative thoughts about money.
Below I’ve listed 3 of the common sayings about money that you may recognise, although changed them into a new way of viewing them to provide positive energy and create a positive money mindset.
- Negative – money is the root of all evil
- Positive – lack of money is the root of all evil
- Negative – money doesn’t grow on trees
- Positive – money invested grows like trees
- Negative – the grass is greener on the other side
- Positive – the grass is greener where you water it
These come up surprisingly often, although I know I do read more things about money than the average person (guilty!). However, they just serve to reinforce negative self-talk and limiting beliefs.
Slight differences in the phrases can completely change the meaning and change them from negative to positive statements. My hope is that if you ever come across these in the future, you’ll remember reading this post and the phrase can act as a positive reminder of the great financial goals you’re aiming to achieve.
Overall, if you’re looking for money affirmations that work fast you really need to choose some that really resonate with you and repeat them regularly, at least daily. It’s also essential that you combine these with goals and a plan so you have a strategy on how you’re going to get what you want.
This is why having the right money mindset matters and how affirmations can help remove your limiting beliefs and is what many people are missing and leads to them not achieving their wants and goals.
Remember that there is no right method or even a definitive list of the best money affirmations, it all depends on what resonates with you. You need to make sure they align with your wants and goals but are also something that you can practise for the long term and continually iterate to perfect over time.
If one of your financial goals is to get a better house, I have also written a post about how to manifest a house with affirmations that you may find useful.
I hope this post has been helpful in explaining how money affirmations can be used as an excellent tool to provide focus and motivation for your wants and goals. Just remember, that “a goal without a plan is just a wish” so make sure you know what you’re aiming at, I’m sure you’ll get it!
Hi, I’m John. I’ve always had a keen interest in Finance, so much so that I’ve made a career out of it! This site is a place where I can share everything I’ve learned as well as give me the excuse to research certain topics.
Check out my about page for more info.